Thursday, March 5, 2009

My latest updates to fill you in!

Mar 1 *****Just wanted to post an update. :) Things are getting better. Most of you have been insanely kind, helpful and patient! I appreciate it soooo much and I'm getting caught up really fast now! I'm hoping to have things running smooth soon, but that seems to be joke these days! :P Thanks tremendously to all of you who keep sharing your kind words with me. It's the best reward in this job! :) *****Feb 24 *****Hi everyone, I'm on a very short and much needed vacation at the moment, but wanted to make a note for those few people that leave neutral or negative feedback before contacting me. I am always fully willing to solve the problems that you have. Being on Etsy, I would hope that people in this community see it being a more personable site than other selling sites. Remember that I am ONE person and a Mother and A wife, and just another normal person doing thier best. Please contact me before leaving me feedback that can be fixed. One other note, it is NOT my fault if the postal service loses your package. Leaving me a negative because of that is completely unfair. I handmake the labels and therefore am frustrated with them being lost too. I've ALWAYS sent free labels when they're lost too...something I don't think I should have to do. This shows that I'm always ready to lose money just to please everyone.*****
Feb 21 *****Happy "I want winter to be over!" :) I am losing my mind at the moment with more orders and conversations than one human being can consume. Therefore, I plan to close the shop for a few days. It will tentatively close tomorrow through Wednesday Feb 25. I might adjust it a little, but it's my wedding anniversary tomorrow and then my son's birthday on Monday. It's a much needed break, and hopefully I'll be back and extremely refreshed and overly energetic for you all. :) I'll pop in here a few times to check conversations and such, and the label orders will STILL BE WORKED ON. Don't worry, if you've already ordered, I'm getting those done. :) Thank you all, and have a nice week!*****
Feb 14 *****Happy Valentines Day! Although I've been quite tempted to throw the label business out the window and give up, I'm going to keep chugging along. Most everyone has been more than understanding, and you all have a special place with me. It's been extremely trying to get things fixed, replaced and back up and running. Thank you all for your support and kind patience. I pray to keep strong in this hectic and stressful time. *****
Feb 7 *******As if things weren't rough enough, I'm now having internet trouble. I'm not going to have internet at home until Wednesday, Feb 11, and therefore will not be listing new listings until then, and hopefully things will be resolved sooner. :( I am going to try and answer all my conversations for the short time I have at a public access point. Thank you for all your support and patience at this time.******
Feb 3*****I'm getting there guys! I'm just getting the final stages of recouping the computers done...but labels are pretty close to schedule...a day or two longer in most cases, but by the end of this week I plan on being on time! Thank you to those that have been a blessing with patience and kindness. So many people shared supportive words and thoughts.*****
Jan 28*****Hi all, I unfortunately had my computer crash today, and then to add to it, while buying a replacement, my husband calls and says my 4 year old knocked over my laptop and it won't work. So, I had to get two new computers today...and wasn't as easy task. I of course am now a few days behind. I really appreciate all the patience and hope to get completely caught up by Friday. Thank you!!!*****
If you all know me, I'm always trying to make the labels better, and now, I feel SOOO happy and complete with what I can provide! I am offering a few different types of labels for everyone with different needs. I've discontinued my tagless for a short time as I'd like to improve those with a new idea. You will not be let down.......BLACK BLACK, SHARP AND CRISP that does NOT fade, run, or bleed and they are FRAYPROOF of course!!! I'm so excited about how my labels look now, and I'm hoping you'll give me a chance to show you my new and improved look!!!

1 comment:

Ronna said...

Can I place an order? I checked out your etsy shop but did not see the 30 labels for $12 that you usually offer. My sister in law just received the labels you did for her and said you did a fabulous job. How do I go about placing an order? would etsy be better or better on your blog? Please let me know. Thank You. ronnahayden@yahoo.com